UTAH BEER FESTIVAL IS CASHLESS!
Your personalized festival wristband is not only your ticket to get into Utah Beer Festival faster, but it will also be used as your digital wallet to make purchases at the festival – all with a simple tap of your wristband! Gone are the days of having to worry about taking your wallet out for every purchase or fumbling for tokens and change; instead, enjoy fast, convenient and secure transactions using your RFID-enabled wristband at all brewer and food locations.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO REGISTER YOUR TICKET/WRISTBAND?
- Ability to top-up your account in advance, saving you time from waiting in line at a “Top-up Station” on-site
- Email notifications of all your top-up and purchase transactions
- Tracking of your on-site purchases
- Automatic refund after the event (for any leftover credit from online top-ups)
- If you ever lose or break your wristband, customer service will be able to cancel and re-issue you a new wristband and transfer your account balance if you are registered
HOW DO I ADD CREDITS TO MY ACCOUNT AT UTAH BEER FESTIVAL?
HOW DO I MAKE A PURCHASE?
- Tap your wristband on the RFID reader.
- Place your order with the staff.
- Tap your wristband a second time to confirm your transaction.
The amount will automatically be deducted from your account. It’s that easy!
CAN I TRANSFER MY CREDITS FROM MY WRISTBAND TO ANOTHER ONE?
Q) DID YOU PURCHASE MULTIPLE TICKETS/WRISTBANDS?
CAN I SPLIT THE COST OF SOMETHING WITH A FRIEND?
IF MY FRIEND AND I BOTH HAVE LEFTOVER CREDIT, CAN WE COMBINE THE REMAINING AMOUNTS INTO ONE ACCOUNT?
I’VE LOST MY WRISTBAND! WHAT SHOULD I DO?
However, if you did NOT create an online account and didn’t link your ticket/wristband, unfortunately your remaining credit balance can no longer be retrieved. To get a replacement wristband, visit Customer Service and show proof of your original event ticket purchase along with valid photo ID. If someone else bought the tickets on your behalf, you will need to bring the original purchaser with you to the kiosk and show proof of purchase along with valid photo ID. Replacement wristbands will be issued at the discretion of the Customer Service Representative.
To avoid this issue, we strongly recommend you create an account and link your ticket/wristband to that account prior to the event. Treat your wristband the same way you would treat cash! We are not responsible for any funds stolen / missing from your wristband if you lose it.
WHAT IF I HAVE LEFTOVER CREDIT AT THE END OF THE EVENT? WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
- Credit Card & Debit Card: Leftover funds on your account purchased online or on-site at the event using a credit card or debit card will automatically be refunded back to your card (less a $3.50 refund processing fee) within 10 business days following the end of the event.
- Cash: Leftover funds on your account purchased on-site at the event using cash will require you to complete a Manual Refund in your online account page (less a $3.50 refund processing fee). Upon verification, the refund will be processed within 10 business days following the closure of the refund form.
- All refunds are subject to a $3.50 refund processing fee.
- Refund processing is subject to verification of the data inputted by the guest in the Manual Refund Form. The guest is responsible for submitting accurate data.
The deadline to apply for a Manual Refund is September 2, 2018.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS OR TROUBLESHOOTING ISSUES?
- Full registered name
- Wristband number(s)
- What action you are trying to take (topping up, registering, etc.)
- Where the problem appears (e-mail, login screen, external payment site, etc.)
- What the exact error message is
- Transaction number (if applicable)
If you have questions on-site, please speak with a representative at Customer Service or a Top-up Station.